The Entrepreneurship Program is a prestigious traineeship opportunity. Please follow the application steps below to ensure that your traineeship placement helps you create the optimum career experience in the U.S.
First, make sure you meet the eligibility requirements. Second, gather all of the documents listed on the application checklist. All documents must be submitted in pdf and/or jpg format. You must have all of the required documents ready to submit your application. When you have all of the required documents, submit them by attaching them as directed. When you have submitted your application, you will receive a message confirming our receipt of your application.
Applicants who meet the program’s eligibility requirements and objectives will be invited for an interview. The interview will be conducted in English. This interview serves multiple purposes:
- Assess your communication skills and English language ability.
- Discuss your career aspirations.
- Assess your professional and personal preparedness.
- Learn more about your business focus and broader perspective on your chosen industry.
- Gather information that will be helpful for possible placement.
Selected candidates will be notified via email regarding the final status of their application according to the published timeline. Successful applicants must agree to uphold the Two-Year Home Country Physical Presence Requirement ('Residency Requirement") as a condition of participation. Selected applicants should be advised that the acceptance package will include a significant number of forms for completion. In order to successfully secure U.S. visas and facilitate training placements, it is essential that this paperwork be complete, accurate, and submitted in a timely manner as outlined in the acceptance materials. We will provide assistance with questions about the information required.
Once accepted, you will work with a professional in the U.S. who will assist with the following steps:
- We will work one-on-one with you to revise and improve your résumé and cover letters for target companies.
- We will work directly with you to identify exciting U.S. companies that match your talents, goals, and business objectives.
- We will set up a phone interview with your prospective Host Organization and provide interview tips and best practices so that you are successful.
- Once you have accepted a traineeship offer, we will prepare your visa paperwork and help you prepare for relocating to the U.S.!
For all application questions, please contact:
TEL (36-1) 951-7417